First She Said Beauty Box has arrived!!!

Thursday 1 March 2012

Hiya beauties! So the day has finally arrived and so has the First She Said Beauty Box! I wont blabber on and instead just get straight to the good stuff...



Gorgeous coloured box!





Bonus Item - Jing Flowering Dragon Eye Tea

Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Shade 2

Aveda Smooth Infusion Trio
Orly Manicure Mini in Blackout
  
We Are Faux Eyelashes in Apex

Comfort Zone Good Night Kit

Here's a summary...

Orly Manicure Miniature in Blackout - Full Sized 5.3ml £5.00 - Received full size £5.00
Orly Nail File - Full Sized £1.10 - Received full size £1.10
Aveda Smooth Infusion Trio - Full Sized Shampoo 250ml £15.50 - Sample size 10ml £0.62p
                                              Full Sized Conditioner 200ml £17.50 - Sample Size 10ml £0.88p
                                              Full Sized Style-Prep Smoother 100ml £18.50 - Sample Size 10ml £1.85
Comfort Zone Good Night Kit - Renight Recovery Cream Full Sized 50ml £52.95 - Sample Size 6ml £6.35
                                              Renight Recover Complex no pricing info available - Sample Size 4ml
Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Shade 2 Nudey Beige - Full Sized 5ml £2.99 - Received full size £2.99
We Are Faux Eyelashes in Apex - Full Sized £9.00 - Received full size £9.00

BONUS
Jing Flowering Dragon Eye Tea - Full Sized £9.00 50g - Received 6.5g £1.17

Introductory Cost of Box - £9.70
TOTAL VALUE OF BOX - £28.96

My first impression is that this is a great box filled with a balance of different products - moisturiser, hair care, cosmetics and nails. I will use all the products contained in the box apart from maybe the faux lashes...but then again I've never tried faux lashes before so this might be the opportunity to give them a go! They do look quite nice and natural! I am a tad disappointed by the sample size of the Aveda Hair Care samples...I wish they were a little bigger so that I could get at least two uses out of them however we received two/three (if you count the mini Orly) full sized products. So overall I am very happy with this first box! I cant wait to get trying these products!! :-)

For more info about She Said Beauty you can click here for my previous post or here for their website.

Cherry Lane xoxo

37 comments:

  1. missed mine, just got a red card instead :( looks a really good box! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah but at least you managed to snap one up! They sold out of this first box about 2 weeks ago! xx

      Delete
  2. I have to wait for the next box but hoping that is really good too.Signed up for 3 months so I can get a feel for the box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! I hope they bigger sized products in the next box x

      Delete
  3. I've been thinking about getting this! I 'just dont know if I would use everything they send me? hmmm... Thanks for the post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that why I have been reluctant up until now but I figured why not go for it just for one month and see how it goes. Glossybox here in the UK has got a special Harrods box for March with a mini Burberry lipstick! Im sooo tempted!!

      Delete
    2. Ohh yeah you should do it! I would be tempted as well. :) Exciting!!!

      Delete
  4. wow this one looks like a great goodies box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too...Im itching to try everything out but Im out of town right now! Will have to wait til sunday xx

      Delete
  5. Such a cute beauty box!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the mint green and the pink tissue paper so cute!

      Delete
  6. @ Cherry Lane, I would recommend the Canon 1100D as a GREAT intro cam. loads of Megapixels, a really decent lans and not too expensive!

    Is this a new beauty box? Hmmm....might have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah that sounds great! I will look into it :-)

      Yeah its a new one...this is their first box x

      Delete
  7. hey....i tagged you in my blog..do visit :)

    http://sweetandbitterblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/tag-o-mania-tagged-by-pooja-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried this for a couple of months, but I never got anything that I would really use. I'm way too picky for a beauty box, but I can see how others would love it!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, but thought I'd just give it a shot and see how it goes. Thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete
  9. wowoowowwwww...amazing..everything looks awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I just tried the eyelashes...first time ever! And I actually really like them! Im converted!

      Delete
  10. Hi Cherry Lane,

    You entered my massive 200 follower giveaway on my blog and you are the winner!!!

    Link to the giveaway - http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/massive-200-follower-giveaway.html

    Please let me now your address details so that i can send you your prize!!

    So happy for you! Hope you enjoy!

    Lauren - All Things Beauty, Make-up and Shopping
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh so by now you've already seen my email, comment on ur blog and tweet but again...thank you sooo much!! I really cant beleive that I've won this amazing prize!! The gifts are all amazing!! Must have set you back a fair bit! I cant wait to get all these goodies!! xxx

      Delete
  11. ooooh like the look of that flowering dragon eye tea, very posh!

    Rianna xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah a work friend from China bought me some flower teas they look really pretty! I'll give this one a go tomorrow and post some pics of how it looks. Thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete
  12. omg, I will say it again.. I envy the brands you have there! XD. Yes, we all hate tiny samples XD. Great Box :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks B! Next time I come to India (god knows when) I will get you some stuff xx

      Delete
    2. awwww... i am still waiting for that package. Its taking forever. I asked the post office and they told me to wait for more few days. *sigh*. I worry because these people can be crooks to u know XD.

      Delete
  13. OH!! That's just too fantastic :) I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you got some really nice products in here! I love Aveda products! I want to sign up for a beauty subscription so bad but the ones I want are all sold out right now. Birch Box is available here but I haven't heard many good reviews about it. Hopefully I'll be abel to sign up for myGlam soon!

    anyway, thanks for sharing!

    xoxo Aisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that Glossybox have just launched in the US...why dont you check that out?! It should be a good one!

      Delete
  15. Ohh so nice collection! Products seem so good...
    Thanks for the great tips as well as collection!

    Sarees

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for pointing me int he irection of this post! Sounds like a really good beauty box, one of the better ones I've come across in my research. But this is only the first box, right? Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Jo! Thanks for stopping by! yeah this is the first box...hopefully we should get the second box next week :-)

      Delete