#BloggersChrimboBox Swap with Sam from Kawaii Cherry

Thursday 3 January 2013

When I heard that the lovely Grace from AllThatSlap.com was organising a Christmas Beauty Box swap I couldn't help but jump on board! I love the excitement of mystery beauty boxes! Grace paired everyone up and a couple weeks later I got an email from her saying my swapping buddy is Sam from Kawaii Cherry!! Woohoo!! I'm sensing we were paired because of the cherry connection lol!

After a few email exchanges we got a good idea of eachother's likes and dislikes and also decided on a £15-20 budget. I have to say I had so much fun putting her box together! I actually was putting a few different beauty boxes together at the time for other friends too so had lots of product idea's in my mind!

So this is what Sam sent to me! Woohoo! I love all the gifts! I love citrus scents so the Satsuma Body Shop body butter was right up my street! The Korres lip butter in Quince is so lovely and moisturising, I've been using the heck out of it since I got it! lol My favourite item of all is the beautiful nail polish by Ted Baker. Its such a gorgeous deep navy blue colour, almost black and with a very fine microglitter adding a stunning shimmer and elegance! Its totally my kinda colour, I absolutely love it!!



Thank you so much Sam for these wonderful gifts! I had so much fun doing this swap with you! If you want to see what I bought Sam check out her blog post here at Kawaii Cherry, show her some love!!

Cherry Lane xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polish....definitely and I like the bag that came with the goodies:)
    what did you send her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Em, it's on Sam's blog. Link is at the end of my post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kinds of posts!! I'm so nosey haha.
    The Korres lip butter looks lovely and that is a gorgeous shade of nail polish :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete